In this video, I share “How to Start a Garden – the Easy Way” using the no dig gardening method. This is a great video discussing gardening for beginners, and gardening tips. I talk how to set it up, keep pests away, keep weeds from overtaking your garden, some helpful items that I use, and some foods you can replant! It’s Springtime and most people are home with time to start new projects. This video will give you a quick rundown of what you need to know to start a garden quickly, and how to keep the work to a minimum.
Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/renaissancelifetv/
Please share your thoughts to following questions in the “Comments” section:
– Question #1: If you could only grow one vegetable in a garden, what would it be?!
– Question #2: Do you have any gardening tips you can share?
ITEMS MENTIONED IN VIDEO:
○ Neem Oil – https://amzn.to/2xQSt1u
○ Wondercide – https://amzn.to/2XUnOuR
○ Orbit – https://amzn.to/2S00pVc (I use the 1-outlet version)
○ Drip Irrigation – https://amzn.to/2RXKjv0
○ Elastic Cord – https://amzn.to/3cIZlNo
○ Jobe’s Organics Plant Fertilizer – https://amzn.to/2VtFyvh
Check out my Book: https://amzn.to/2WU0f4k
CAMERA GEAR USED:
○ My camera https://amzn.to/2S0XD1Q (Note: the newer version is the 5D Mark III (3): https://amzn.to/2zlBbKd, and the newest is the 5D Mark IV (4): https://amzn.to/2VTb9FF)
○ Lens https://amzn.to/3ezhhvj
○ CF card https://amzn.to/3cvBhx7
○ Tripod https://amzn.to/2yxqfZt
○ Studio lights https://amzn.to/2KfctO1
○ Phone Stand https://amzn.to/2RWdkai
○ Camera Microphone https://amzn.to/2VulFnV
Don’t forget to “Subscribe” for more great content! I look forward to posting a new video each week!
Thanks for watching and for all of your support!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting Renaissance Life TV so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!